INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
For users who visit the website https://www.roviti.com
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “Regulation”), this information describes the methods of processing the personal data of users who consult the website https://www.roviti.com/ (“Site”).
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services accessible via hypertext links that may be published on this portal but referring to external resources.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
- The Data Controller is Roviti S.r.l. with registered office in Corso Umberto I, 74123 Taranto (Italy) – VAT number 03272150735.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data collected by the Site are processed by the Data Controller exclusively to respond to a request sent by the user in the appropriate sections (“contacts” or “registered” or for the purchase of products for sale in the Shop) or, in relation to the purpose of marketing, based on your explicit consent.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
How we use users’ personal information
With the use or consultation of this site, the Data Controller will process the data of visitors and users for specific purposes such as:
– necessary and automatic collection of data of the interested parties relating to the interaction with the website;
– processing related to the collection of data entered voluntarily by users to provide the requested services, including the online Shop service;
– marketing, only with the express consent of the interested party;
– prevention and research of any fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the Website.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, the addresses in URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- check the correct functioning of the services offered.
The navigation data do not persist for more than seven days and are deleted immediately after their aggregation (except for any need to ascertain crimes by the judicial authorities).
Data communicated by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of the Data Controller, as well as the compilation and forwarding of the forms on the Site, entail the acquisition of the sender’s contact data, necessary to reply, as well as all data personal data included in communications.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
For the purposes of using the services through this Site, as well as to comply with certain legal and / or regulatory requirements, user data may be disclosed:
– to third-party companies, contractually linked to the Data Controller, or other subjects that carry out outsourced activities and services on behalf of the Data Controller (third party technical service providers, hosting providers, web platform development and maintenance service providers, development service providers, provision and operational management of the technological platforms used, etc.), appointed where necessary as external managers of the processing of personal data.
In any case, the communication or dissemination of data requested, in accordance with the law, by Police Forces, by the Judicial Authority, by information and security organizations or by other public subjects for defense or security purposes is reserved. State or the prevention, detection or repression of crimes.
The personal data collected will not be disclosed.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data collected by the Site during its operation are used exclusively for some of the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified.
The data collected by the Site will be kept for the entire duration of the requested services and, even after the termination, for the fulfillment of any legal obligations connected or deriving from them, except in the case in which the interested party has given explicit consent. in relation to some of the services offered; in the latter cases, the processing may last until the consent is revoked.
Finally, the personal data of the interested parties may also be kept up to the time allowed by Italian law to protect the legitimate interests of the Data Controller (Article 2947, co. 1 and 3 of the Italian Civil Code).
TRANSFER OF DATA
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if he deems it necessary, will have the right to change the location of the servers even in non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for by European Commission or only in the presence of another requirement compliant with the applicable Italian and European legislation.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Anyone has the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and their communication in an intelligible form.
Interested Users, in particular, have the right to obtain the indication:
- the content and origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner and managers;
- the duration of storage in relation to the specific categories of data processed;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them, as managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or limitation of the data processed (e.g. if processed in violation of the law), including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed ;
- the portability of the data to another holder;
- in limited cases, opposition to processing or opposition to any automated decision-making process (including profiling);
- the revocation of any consent given, where provided (it should be noted that the revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation);
- the attestation that the operations referred to in the previous points have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
To find out more, you can contact the Data Controller at the addresses indicated above.
RIGHT OF COMPLAINT
Finally, please note that the interested party always has the right to lodge a complaint with the guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data for the exercise of your rights or for any other matter relating to the processing of your personal data (in this regard, we invite you to consult the website www.garanteprivacy.it to obtain more information on how to present a complaint)
Last updated: April 2021