GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
The sale of products on our website (https://www.roviti.com/) is governed by these General Conditions of Sale.
The products purchased on our website are sold directly by Roviti S.r.l. (“The Seller”), with registered office in Corso Umberto I, 74123 Taranto (Italy) – VAT number 03272150735.
- The Seller carries out its e-commerce activity exclusively towards its end users who have reached the age of majority and who are “consumers”.
- The “consumer” is any natural person who acts on roviti.com for purposes not related to his own commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity, possibly carried out. If you are not a “consumer”, we invite you to refrain from concluding commercial transactions on roviti .com.
- The Seller reserves the right not to accept purchase order proposals from parties other than the “consumer” or in any case purchase order proposals that do not comply with its commercial policy, such as, for example, order proposals for what there is a report, or suspicion, of fraudulent or illegal activity. In such cases, the Seller will notify the user of the non-acceptance of the order proposal.
Information aimed at concluding the contract with the Seller pursuant to Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70
- To conclude the purchase contract for one or more products on roviti.com, you must electronically send a purchase order proposal to the Seller by filling out the form available on roviti.com and following the relevant instructions.
- Before sending the order proposal, we remind you to carefully read the General Conditions of Sale and the “Right of withdrawal” section, to print a copy using the print command and to save or reproduce a copy for your personal uses. In compliance with article 51, paragraph 7, of the Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 (the “Consumer Code”), before transmitting the order proposal, we will provide you with a summary of the commercial and contractual conditions that will apply to your product purchase order proposal and a summary of the information on the essential characteristics of each product ordered with the relative price (including all applicable taxes or duties), the means of payment that you can use to purchase each product, the methods of delivery of the products purchased, the shipping and delivery costs; as well as the references, the geographical address and the contact methods of the Seller and the date by which the Seller, once your order proposal has been accepted, undertakes to deliver the goods. The Seller will also provide you with a summary of the conditions and methods for exercising your right of withdrawal. If applicable, you will be informed that, in case of withdrawal, you will have to bear the cost of returning the products.
- On the confirmation page of the order proposal, which contains a reference to the General Conditions of Sale and the Information on the Right of Withdrawal, we will provide you with summary information about the essential characteristics of each product indicated in your proposal. order, the price (including all applicable taxes or duties) and shipping costs (including any additional costs incurred by you for choosing a different and / or faster type of shipping and delivery than the standard one).
- The transmission of the order proposal to the Seller constitutes a binding purchase proposal for the user. Before proceeding with the transmission of the order proposal, you will therefore be asked to identify and correct any data entry errors.
- Once your order proposal has been sent, you will receive an e-mail from the Seller to confirm receipt of your order proposal and acceptance by the Seller.
- The Seller will send you a second e-mail to notify you of the shipment of the products.
- The order proposal sent to the Seller will be archived in our database for the period of time necessary to process the order proposals accepted by the Seller and in any case in accordance with the law.
- The Seller may not accept your purchase order proposals that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or that are incomplete or incorrect or in the event of unavailability of the products.
- In these cases, we will inform you by e-mail that the contract is not concluded and that the Seller has not accepted your purchase order proposal, specifying the reasons. If the products, presented on roviti.com, are no longer available or on sale at the time of receipt or processing of your purchase order proposal, it will be the Seller’s responsibility to notify you promptly and in any case within thirty (30) days from the day following the one in which you have sent your order proposal to the Seller, any unavailability of the products. If you have already paid the price for the products, the Seller will reimburse, without undue delay, what you have already anticipated and the sales contract will be considered terminated.
- We remind you that, with the electronic transmission of the order proposal, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe, in relations with the Seller, these General Conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with some of the terms set out in the General Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order proposal for the purchase of products on roviti.com.
Availability of products
- The Products are not provided on trial.
- The main characteristics of the Products are described on the Site.
In case of unavailability of one or more Products, roviti.com does not make the purchase available. In the event that the selected products, indicated in the Order, are not available, the Seller will proceed to notify the Customer promptly and in any case within 30 days of placing the order and to provide for the reimbursement of the price paid; in this case, the Contract will be considered terminated.
- To pay the price of the products and the relative shipping and delivery costs, you can follow one of the methods indicated in the order proposal form. In no case will you be charged costs higher than those actually incurred by the Seller, in relation to the payment instrument you have chosen.
- In case of payment by credit card, the financial information will never be used by the Seller except to complete the procedures relating to your purchase and to issue the relative refunds in the event of any product returns, following the exercise of your right of withdrawal, or if it is necessary to prevent or report to the police the commission of fraud on roviti.com. The price for the purchase of products and the shipping costs, as indicated in the order proposal, will be charged to the circuit you have chosen for payment at the time of order acceptance.
Order fulfillment, shipment and delivery of products
- The processing times of an order range from 5 to 7 working days. Shipping varies from 3 to 7 days depending on the shipping method selected.
- The Seller delivers the products through trusted couriers.
The delivery takes place, for purchases, within the times indicated; in any case, delivery times do not exceed 30 days from the day following that of transmission of the order on roviti.com.
- The shipping costs are indicated on the confirmation page of the order proposal.
- “Taxes and customs duties”. In some cases, taxes and customs duties are collected directly by the customs authorities, calculated on the value of the goods ordered on our site. These costs have to be paid by the recipient of the shipment
Tax documentation (electronic invoice) is issued upon request by roviti.com and sent to the electronic system of the Revenue Agency; at the same time as the delivery of the product, a copy of the invoice without tax value will be left, upon signature of the transport document or it can be sent as a courtesy copy via e-mail to the address indicated by the Customer when completing the Order.
Right of withdrawal
- In accordance with art. 52 of the Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206 (the “Consumer Code”), you have the right to withdraw from the contract signed with the Seller without any penalty and without giving any reason, within fourteen (14) days from the day you received the products purchased on roviti.com
- The shipping costs for returning the products are charged to the customer.
In accordance with art. 54 of the Consumer Code, you can exercise the right of withdrawal using, at your choice, one of the following methods:
- a) online transmission to the Seller of the return form, completed in full: in this case, the Seller will send you confirmation by e-mail that the declaration of withdrawal has been received;
- b) sending by post to the Seller another explicit declaration of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
In accordance with art. 57 of the Consumer Code, once the withdrawal from the contract has been exercised, the products to be returned must be delivered to the courier within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you notified the Seller of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
In accordance with art. 59 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal is excluded if you have purchased customized products or sealed goods that do not lend themselves to being returned for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and have been opened after delivery.
- After that the Seller will have received your return and checked that all the requirements have been met, you will receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of the return and the Seller will proceed with the full refund, or, if the existence of a decrease in the value of the returned products is found, you will receive an e-mail in which you will be informed of the amount deducted by way of deduction of the refund and the Seller will proceed with the refund of the amount due. Whatever payment method you use among those available, the refund is activated by the Seller as soon as possible, and in any case within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you became aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal, once it has been verified that the withdrawal has taken place in compliance with the above conditions.
The actual time for crediting or returning the sums you paid for the purchase of the products depends on the payment methods used.
Use of products
The use of ROVITI products is exclusively for cosmetic purposes, in accordance with the general and specific warnings on the packaging.
Like any product or external agent that comes into contact with the skin, cosmetic products can present intolerances to some users or cause allergic reactions, regardless of the quality of the ingredients used and their compliance with the regulations in force.
It is therefore advisable to always carry out a test, applying the product on a little exposed part of the skin (for example on an arm) in order to verify the individual tolerance to the components of the product.
ROVITI srl declines all responsibilities following improper use or failure to comply with the preventive test rules indicated here.
Applicable law and dispute resolution
- Without prejudice to the application of the mandatory rules of European derivation to protect the consumer, the General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by the Consumer Code and by Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70 (“Implementation of Directive 2000/31 / EC relating to certain legal aspects of information society services in the internal market, with particular reference to electronic commerce”).
- For all disputes relating to purchases and / or these General Conditions of Sale, the Court of the place of domicile or residence of the consumer will be competent according to the applicable law or, at the choice of the consumer himself, the Court of Taranto.
Modification and update
The General Conditions of Sale are amended from time to time by the Seller also in consideration of any regulatory changes. The new General Conditions of Sale will be effective from the date of publication on roviti.com